The Renu Way to Zero - $0 Power Bill Payments!
Find Out How Renu Energy Solutions Can Pay Your Power Bill TODAY!!
For a limited time, choose Renu Energy Solutions as your solar energy partner, and we’ll pay your power bill!! This promotion is for residential purchasers who have signed a fully executed solar power generation system installation agreement between January 22nd, 2024 and February 2nd, 2024. This means NO POWER BILL until May 31, 2024, courtesy of Renu Energy Solutions.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once we have a signed agreement, installing your new solar system takes some time. And since your goal is to save money on your power bill, why not start saving rig ht now? For a limited time, choose Renu Energy Solutions as your solar energy partner, and we’ll pay your power bill until your system is in place and up and running! This is the Renu Way to Zero, a 2024 initiative where we’re striving to get every customer to ZERO!
To qualify and stay qualified for the promotion, the purchaser must fulfill purchaser’s contractual obligations and submit each qualified power bill for reimbursement within 7 (seven) days of the bill date on the qualified power bill. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or rebate guarantee from either Renu Energy Solutions, the finance company or a solar equipment manufacturer. If applicable, purchaser may still be eligible for rebates paid directly from a utility. Certain restrictions apply*, ask your Energy Consultant for details.
I’m ready to get started… now what?
There are several ways to reach out to us. You can call us at (704) 525-6767, email email@example.com or fill out our CONTACT FORM shown below. From there, we’ll get you set up to start saving TODAY!!
2024 Pay Your Bill Inquiry
"*" indicates required fields
*Terms & Conditions
- The reimbursement is for a single meter for a residential electric utility bill for a single-family home. If the residential customer has multiple meters with the electric utility, the meter which will be tied to the Solar system will be the meter that is eligible for
- Electric bills with a bill date prior to the solar agreement signing are not eligible for Promotion.
- Other utility bills such as Telephone, Internet, Gas, Propane and Water (among others) are NOT eligible for Promotion.
- Charges and Fees on the electric bill related to late payments or non-payments are NOT eligible for Promotion.
- Charges and Fees for add-ons to the utility bill such as lightbulbs or other discretionary non-electric charges are NOT eligible for Promotion. Only for charges associated with fixed and usage portions of the monthly bill.
- Contracts for solar systems under 6 KWdc are NOT eligible for Promotion.
- This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or rebate guarantee from either Renu Energy Solutions, the finance company or a solar equipment manufacturer. If applicable, Purchaser may still be eligible for rebates paid directly from a utility.
- If Customer (at their own request) delays the installation of the solar project for any reason, then the Customer will no longer be eligible for Promotion.
- Any Force Majeure Event; “Force Majeure Event” means any event, condition or circumstance beyond the control of and not caused by Renu Energy Solutions fault or negligence. It shall include, without limitation, failure or interruption of the production, delivery or acceptance of power due to: an act of god; war (declared or undeclared); sabotage; riot; insurrection; civil unrest or disturbance; military or guerilla action; terrorism; economic sanction or embargo; civil strike, work stoppage, slow-down, or lock-out; explosion; fire; earthquake; abnormal weather condition or actions of the elements; hurricane; flood; lightning; wind; drought; the binding order of any governmental authority (provided that such order has been resisted in good faith by all reasonable legal means); the failure to act on the part of any governmental authority (provided that such action has been timely requested and diligently pursued); unavailability of power from the utility grid, equipment, supplies or products (but not to the extent that any such availability of any of the foregoing results from Renu Energy Solutions failure to have exercised reasonable diligence); power or voltage surge caused by someone other than Renu Energy Solutions.