Solar In North Carolina
According to the Solar Energy Industry Association, solar has been installed to 13,793 homes in North Carolina. Over the last five years in North Carolina, prices for solar installations have fallen by 36%. Go solar
Due to North Carolina’s Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Portfolio Standard (REPS) the solar industry grew at a rapid rate. Be part of the change and choose Renu to go Solar today!
Going solar in the North Carolina is affordable and easy
North Carolina residents can also enjoy a 26% federal tax credit. And also have access to a solar-friendly utility policy called net energy metering, which is the best and most cost-effective means of crediting you for the solar energy you send to the grid when the power you produce exceeds what you need.
These tax credits make solar systems more affordable than ever and give you the energy independence you deserve.
Traditional utilities rely on constantly changing energy markets. Sadly, that cost is passed down to you as unpredictable electrical bills. With solar energy and your very own solar panels, you can enjoy energy autonomy. That’s why you should consider a solar energy system from Renu Energy Solutions.
Simply contact us to arrange your free solar energy consultation! Our expert energy consultants are here to guide you through the entire process from start to finish with amazing customer service! We will create a custom plan that fits your solar needs and will cater to your schedule by having the consultation in-home or over the phone at your earliest convenience.
Choose And Control Your Home Energy
Choosing the right Solar company can be difficult and we understand how important it is for you to choose the perfect fit for your solar needs. That’s because home solar is a big deal and you want professionals who’ll help you every step of the way.
There are several solar companies in North Carolina you can choose from, the hard part is finding one with years of experience. Renu Energy Solutions has been a proud solar installer since 2010 and has completed over 2,200 solar installations both in residential and commercial. We are here to help you reduce your electric bill and save you money. Renu Energy Solutions is also a BBB accredited company with NABCEP certified installers. Being NABCEP certified means that we hold the highest standards for professionalism in the renewable energy industry. We make it our priority to ensure that you are making the right decision on the path to energy independence!
Opportunities for saving on utility bills with solar have never been better and Renu Energy Solutions is actively partnering with residents and businesses in the Carolinas to encourage electric customers to take control of their energy!
Renu Energy Solutions is your local expert for residential solar electric power. You can be assured of getting the highest quality and most efficient energy-producing panels in the industry. With up to 25 years of warranty, rest assured that you will enjoy a smart, reliable solar experience which includes:
- No pressure and collaborative energy consultation
- Expert solar consultation including a Photo-voltaic layout customized for your home’s specific location and conditions.
- Quality installation completed by our employees, experts in solar installations for over 10 years
- Full manufacturer’s warranty (up to 25 years) on critical solar components – solar panels, inverters, and racking
- Completion of all paperwork from permitting to the integration of your utility
- We are committed to making your transition to ‘going solar’ a smooth and enjoyable process from our first communication to the energization of your new solar system….and beyond!
Get started today with an introductory call to our energy consultants today and find out why it’s never been a better time to consider a solar panel installation for your home today.
Your solar partner across North Carolina
Renu Energy Solutions serves North Carolina and the surrounding areas, such as Charlotte, Asheville, Winston-Salem, Raleigh and Greensboro with our years of experience in the renewable energy industry.
Smart. Reliable. Solar. That’s what we focus on and it’s our recipe for a proven, powerful renewable energy source that enriches the Carolinas and strengthens the utility grid while reducing environmental impact.
How many opportunities for Solar does North Carolina have…
Based on Google Project Sunroof, 74% of roofs in the North Carolina area are great candidates for a solar installation. With a capacity of producing up to 911K kWh/AC per year.
Project Sunroof’s model makes the following assumptions
- Each panel is assumed to be 250W with an efficiency of 15.3%, a DC to AC derate factor of 85%, and industry-standard assumptions about other factors.
- Panels are assumed to be mounted flush with the roof, including on flat surfaces.
- Arrays are between 2kW and 1000 kW.
- Only arrays on buildings are considered, not other spaces such as parking lots or fields.
- In cases where a building is not in a county, the maximum sun is determined by the max sun received in the city.
Charlotte – Asheville – Davidson – York, SC – Tega Cay, SC – Hickory – Apex – Indian Trail
– Gastonia – Rock Hill, SC – Concord – Chapel Hill – Durham – Burlington – Carrboro – Waxhaw – Advance – Holly Springs – Cary – Raleigh – Morrisville – Gastonia – Waxhaw – Hendersonville – Jamestown – Julian
We are expanding every day! Don’t see your home or workplace on this list? Don’t worry, we make exceptions to our normal service areas. We even have projects in Georgia, Virginia, California, and Hawaii!