Families across North Carolina are going solar with Renu
Your Solar Partner Across North Carolina
Based on Google Project Sunroof, 74% of roofs in North Carolina are great candidates for a solar installation. Renu has installed for homes across the entire state.
Solar is more Affordable than you Think
The Solar ITC (Investment Tax Credit) have been a major support for customers in North Carolina. Regardless of where you live in 2021, the ITC provides a 26% federal tax credit until 2023 based on the total cost of your solar system.
In 2023 the ITC residential solar tax credit will reduce to 22%
- 11 Years of Experience installing solar systems for residential and commercial properties.
- 3,500 Solar Installations in the Southeast.
- Over 250 5-star Google Reviews.
- A+ Better Business Bureau accredited business.
- Certified and licensed in-house installers.
- We are a turn-key company. From the first phone call to installation and system energization, you will be working with Renu
Start your solar journey with Renu!
What our Customers Say
We’ve built a smart. reliable. solar family
“I recently had Renu Energy Solutions install a 10.8kw solar system to my home. I have been extremely pleased with the communications and installation. If you want a great experience use these guys. “
“I had a great experience working with John Sheldon. He provided a very quick response to all my continued questions and the financing options were very flexible to meet my needs.”
Brett & Deva Green
“Renu and all of the team members that I have worked with have been great through the entire process of our solar install. Great company to work with!”
Henry & Angie Johnson