Choose And Control Your Home Energy
Choosing the right Solar company can be difficult, and we understand how important it is for you to choose the perfect fit for your solar needs. That’s because home solar is a big deal and you want professionals who’ll help you every step of the way.
There are several solar companies in Columbia you can choose from. The hard part is finding one with years of experience. Renu Energy Solutions has been a proud solar installer since 2010 and has completed over 2,400 solar installations both in residential and commercial. We are here to help you reduce your electric bill and save you money. Renu Energy Solutions is also a BBB accredited company with NABCEP certified installers. Being NABCEP certified means that we hold the highest standards for professionalism in the renewable energy industry. We make it our priority to ensure that you are making the right decision on the path to energy independence!
Opportunities for saving on utility bills with solar have never been better, and Renu Energy Solutions is actively partnering with residents and businesses in the Columbia, SC area to encourage electric customers to take control of their energy!
Residential solar tax incentives have been a major support for our customers in North and South Carolina. Regardless of where you live in 2020, the federal investment tax credit provides a 26% Federal tax credit based upon the total costs of our solar system. After 2020, the 26% Federal tax credit decreases to 22% in 2021 and then all the way down to 10%.
Renu Energy Solutions is your local expert for residential solar electric power.
You are assured of getting the highest quality and most efficient energy-producing panels in the industry. With up to 25 years of warranty, rest assured that you will enjoy a smart, reliable solar experience which includes:
- No pressure and collaborative energy consultation
- Expert solar consultation, including a Photo-voltaic layout customized for your home’s specific location and conditions.
- Quality installation completed by our employees, experts in solar installations for over 10 years
- Full manufacturer’s warranty (up to 25 years) on critical solar components – solar panels, inverters, and racking
- Completion of all paperwork from permitting to the integration of your utility
- We are committed to making your transition to ‘going solar’ a smooth and enjoyable process from our first communication to the energization of your new solar system….and beyond!
Get started today with an introductory call to our energy consultants and find out why it’s never been a better time to consider a solar panel installation for your home today.
Your solar partner in Columbia, SC
Renu Energy Solutions serves Columbia and the surrounding areas, such as Elgin, Irmo, Lexington, Dentsville, and Pontiac, with our years of experience in the renewable energy industry.
Smart. Reliable. Solar. That’s what we focus on, and it’s our recipe for a proven, powerful renewable energy source that enriches the Carolinas and strengthens the utility grid while reducing environmental impact.
How many opportunities for Solar does Columbia, SC have…
Based on Google Project Sunroof, 74% of roofs in the Columbia area are great candidates for a solar installation. With a capacity of producing up to 911K MWh per year.
Project Sunroof’s model makes the following assumptions
- Each panel is assumed to be 250W with an efficiency of 15.3%, a DC to AC derate factor of 85%, and industry-standard assumptions about other factors.
- Panels are assumed to be mounted flush with the roof, including on flat surfaces.
- Arrays are between 2kW and 1000 kW.
- Only arrays on buildings are considered, not other spaces such as parking lots or fields.
- In cases where a building is not in a county, the maximum sun is determined by the max sun received in the city.