Outside Sales Representative
Outside Sales Representative at Renu Energy Solutions
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must have a great attitude and passion to succeed. You must be highly flexible, entrepreneurial and able to embrace modifications in business needs in a challenging environment. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about what we do – selling solar energy and efficiency products to save people money. Qualified candidates are innovative and strategic business development professionals who are honest and able to earn trust and build confidence with customers. You must be highly determined, proactive, motivated, hardworking and able to communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
Responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative:
- Performing 1-3 in-home or business solar consultations per day
- Building trust and rapport with prospective customers
- Conducting accurate in-home needs assessments and corresponding analysis
- Delivering outstanding presentations that create a sense of urgency to buy now
- Resolving concerns and overcoming challenges
- Following up on pipeline and channel sales opportunities using our CRM
- Generating additional revenue through networking and referrals
- Participating in ongoing training, development and certifications
- Partnering with cross-functional departments to accomplish mutual objectives
- Communicating and sharing best practices with other team members
- Attend networking events and participating in trade shows
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas set by sales manager
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of local and regional competition; understanding market pricing, utility rates, grant and incentive programs as well as current mix of product and services
- Attend ongoing training and development activities to improve industry and product knowledge while
developing new skills
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of proven outside sales experience
- Prior in-home sales experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelors’ or associates degree from an accredited college or university (preferred) or equivalent work
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and CRM Databases
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- General knowledge of building components for residential and/or commercial construction (preferred)
If interested in becoming an outside sales representative at Renu, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Get Started on Your Solar Journey...Speak to Us Today!
Home Solar System
The amount of electricity that a solar energy system will produce will depend on a number of factors, including the location of the home, system design, and much more. Ideally, a home with an unobstructed south-facing view will produce more than enough energy.
Installing battery backup along with your solar energy system for home or business is a smart move and can increase the value of your clean energy investment as well as peace of mind when a grid outage occur.
Electric cars – with no gas engine at all – now work for most budgets and lifestyles. With more and more models to choose from, drivers are choosing electric vehicles (or EVs) than ever before!
Ready to Own Your Own Energy?
Speak to Us Today!