Operations Administrator Position at Renu
Renu Energy Solutions is currently looking to hire an Operations Admin. We desire smart, hardworking employees who are looking to grow a career in the renewable energy field.
We offer a fun, high energy and professional work environment where career growth is expected for strong performers. We are growing rapidly in the North Carolina and South Carolina markets and hope that you can be part of our team.
Responsibilities of an Operations Administrator:
• Working closely with Operations team members to prepare project and field documentation
including, but not limited to, training documents, standard operating procedure documents, and
Energy Partner agreements;
• Coordinating with sub contractors for scheduling and documentation to ensure work is being
completed in a timely manner;
• Compiling information from Renu project management software to complete reports and end of
day task and scheduling emails;
• Interpreting data provided from sales, operations, and field employees to self-start tasks;
• Contributing to the project documentation process and providing clear and concise
communication to operations and field employees;
• Assisting other Renu business functions as assigned.