NC Residents Are Going Solar Now
NC Residents are Going Solar with Renu
NC residents are going solar with Renu Energy Solutions! With increasing utility prices over the years, many homeowners are seeking to escape their utility providers. In recent years Solar energy has become more affordable and accessible for many Carolinians. With your own solar panels, you can enjoy an energy-efficient solution to your energy bills.
Choose Renu to be your solar panel installer
Renu Energy Solutions encourages you to envision your energy future with solar through our GoSolar initiative.
In the Southeast, it’s not so long ago solar energy was seen as atypical and rare in our communities. Now, thanks to federal and state tax incentives, utility rebates, and the leadership of some notable corporations investing in solar, it has proliferated and is going mainstream.
Our industry is responding to the rapid increase in interest in solar among homeowners and independent business owners. The thought behind our GoSolar program is to encourage residents and business people with questions about solar to connect with us start giving solar some thought. You don’t have to be an expert – we have the experience to help you start your journey toward energy independence. After all: Everyone that goes solar starts at the same first step, which is to talk with a local solar consultant about your building – whether a home or business – that could use solar energy and discuss your unique energy use patterns to get a detailed look at what solar does for you.
How Solar Panels Work for Homes
- Residential solar panels are designed to fit within a home’s existing roof space or landscape layout. Once installed, solar systems immediately start working, collecting sunlight and transforming it into usable electricity. To better understand the process, here’s an overview of how most residential solar systems work:
- Solar panels for home consumers begin absorbing sunlight
- Photovoltaic cells (PV) to convert sun rays into energy
- Extra energy is either sent back to the grid or stored in storage batteries.
Choose And Control Your Home Energy
- A no pressure and collaborative energy consultation
- Expert solar consultation including a Photo-voltaic layout customized for your home’s specific location and conditions.
- Quality installation completed by our employees, experts in solar installations for over 10 years
- Full manufacturer’s warranty (up to 25 years) on critical solar components – solar panels, inverters, and racking
- Completion of all paperwork from permitting to the integration of your utility
- We are committed to making your transition to ‘going solar’ a smooth and enjoyable process from our first communication to the energization of your new solar system….and beyond!
Get started today with an introductory call to our energy consultants today and find out why it’s never been a better time for NC residents to consider a solar panel installation for your home today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Solar Systems in NC:
How exactly does going solar and a solar system itself work?
How many solar panels do I need for my home?
Roof-size/available space: When we look at the size of your roof and the space available, we gather data that tell us the maximum number of solar panels your home or site can hold and we even consider shading. We use a software “Suneye” which takes a 360 picture of your roof and we use this photo to determine if your home is a good candidate for solar.
Energy Usage: When we determine energy usage we look at your past electrical bills from over the course of a year to make sure your system isn’t too big or too small.
Your Budget: We take your budget seriously and most importantly, we want you to be satisfied with our services. We take your feedback on how much you want to spend so that we can size your system appropriately.
What is solar net-metering?
Does Duke Energy offer net-metering?
Curious about the cost of a home solar system?
Start Your Solar Journey Now!
Speak to Us Today!
Home Solar System
The amount of electricity that a solar energy system will produce will depend on a number of factors, including the location of the home, system design, and much more. Ideally, a home with an unobstructed south-facing view will produce more than enough energy.
Installing battery backup along with your solar energy system for home or business is a smart move and can increase the value of your clean energy investment as well as peace of mind when a grid outage occur.
Electric cars – with no gas engine at all – now work for most budgets and lifestyles. With more and more models to choose from, drivers are choosing electric vehicles (or EVs) than ever before!
Ready to Own Your Own Energy?
Speak to Us Today!