Going Solar for HOAs
Your Neighborhood is going Solar
More HOA’s across the Carolina’s are going solar as the benefits have increased over the years. The cost-saving of the usage of solar energy and the reduction of the carbon footprint of a neighborhood are excellent reasons why your homeowners are considering solar energy.
Residential solar will lower homeowners’ electric bill immediately and provide 25 years of warranty backed electric power protecting from future energy price increases.
By combining residential solar with energy storage, homeowners can keep the lights on even during power outages. Solar with energy storage provides peace of mind and energy security.
Show your neighborhoods environmental commitment by doing your part. As a Renu customer, your clean energy leadership will shine with smart. reliable. solar.
- 11 Years of Experience installing solar systems for residential and commercial properties.
- 3,500 Solar Installations in the Southeast.
- Over 250 5-star Google Reviews.
- A+ Better Business Bureau accredited business.
- Certified and licensed in-house installers.
- We are a turn-key company. From the first phone call to installation and system energization, you will be working with Renu
Learn More About how Solar can benefit your HOA
Neighbors are Referring Each Other for Solar
Neighborhoods are going solar through neighbors referring each other for clean renewable energy.
If we complete a solar installation for a homeowner’s referral, we will send them $1,000 in the form of a VISA gift card after the installation is complete! This is a limited time offer that expires on 9/30/21
Homeowners can refer as many people as they like to help bring solar to more people’s homes.