Commercial Electrical Lead
Commercial Electrical Lead
Renu Energy Solutions is currently looking to hire a Commercial Electrical Lead in our Charlotte, NC office. We desire smart, hard-working employees who are looking to grow a career in the renewable energy and energy efficiency business.
We offer a fun, high energy and professional work environment where career growth is expected for strong performers. We are growing rapidly in the North Carolina and South Carolina markets and hope that you can be part of our team.
The solar PV electrical team lead plans, installs, and services commercial PV systems, EVSE
and infrastructure, energy storage systems, and data collection systems.
Major areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:- Review of site surveys and permit plan sets in preparation for installation;
– Assist with the estimation of needed materials and generation of bill of materials
– Perform and supervise the safe installation of solar electric system components to Code;
– Coordinate with PV installation teams and operations to provide an excellent customer experience and a quality installation.
Specific responsibilities of the role:- Follow electrical line diagrams and equipment specifications to install high quality photovoltaic (PV) systems correctly and in an efficient manner;
– Adhere to project designs, requirements, and best practices to ensure quality and code compliance;
– Maintain an organized work truck and maintain tools/equipment;
– Maintain truck inventory and advise stock levels and procurement;
– Upgrade existing electrical equipment and services on commercial job sites;
– Prepare job preparation and completion reports.
Minimum role requirements:- An excellent attitude and a drive to problem solve;
– Valid state-issued driver’s license, clean driving record, and access to reliable transportation;
– Demonstrated ability to lead a team and an excellent work ethic;
– Ability to work on rooftops, ladders, attics, crawlspaces, and confined spaces safely;
– Demonstrated ability to pick up and carry heavy objects;
– General knowledge of construction, building materials, workplace safety, fall protection, and OSHA 10 Hour training;
– Maintain a clean workspace and job site;
– Take pride in performing installations in a workman-like manner – for yourself, the client, and the company;
– Desire to learn and grow in a rapidly developing industry;
– Basic computer skills.
Preferred candidates possess:
– Direct solar PV experience with referrals;
– NABCEP entry level;
– Experience working with EMT, DC wiring, AC wiring, and sensitive electronic equipment;
– Degree program or advanced certification education;
– Data networking skills and experience;
– An ability to provide excellent client service;
– Excellent communication and documentation skills. All candidates must pass a criminal background check and pass a drug screening.
If interested in being a Commercial Electrical Lead at Renu, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com