Solar Project Coordinator Position
Renu Energy Solutions is currently looking to hire a Solar Project Coordinator in our Charlotte, NC office. We desire smart, hard working employees who are looking to grow a career in the renewable energy field. We offer a fun, high energy and professional work environment where career growth is expected for strong performers. We are growing rapidly in the North Carolina and South Carolina markets and hope that you can be part of our team.
The Project Coordinator assists in the development and implementation of customer relations and assist with project management to achieve client satisfaction and operational excellence.
Responsibilities – Project Management:
- Perform administrative and office support activities for Operations team;
- Assist with client paperwork for projects;
- Schedule all field appointments between Renu and the customer during the project;
- Meet with members of the operations team daily for progress checks;
- Interact with finance and field team to ensure client satisfaction and operational excellence;
- Assist with the development of project documentation prior to installation;
- Assist with the continuous improvement process and ensure quality project documentation;
- Assist with project closeout and internal work product;
- Track project issues and drive issue resolution.
- Assisting other ReNu business functions as assigned.
Responsibilities – Customer Relations:
- Provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction with clients;
- Keep client informed of project milestones;
- Work with the operations team to receive and provide project updates to customers;
- Work with the field manager and operations supervisor on scheduling all solar and battery installations.
- Deadline motivated and high quality standards
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google products
- High level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
- Possess an eye for detail
- Bachelors degree preferred but not mandatory
- 0-3 years experience preferred but not mandatory
- Training will be provided
If you are interested in applying for the solar technician position, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com