Learn More About Solar
Learn More About Solar…
With over a thousand solar electric installations, Renu Energy Solutions is your local expert to learn more about solar energy. You can be assured of getting the highest quality and most efficient energy producing panels in the industry. Rest assured that you will enjoy a smart, reliable solar experience which includes:
- A no pressure and collaborative energy consultation
- Expert solar Photo-voltaic layout customized for your specific location and conditions
- Quality installation completed by our employees, experts in solar installations
- Full manufacturer’s warranty (up to 25 years) on critical solar components – solar panels, inverters and racking
- Completion of all paperwork from permitting to integration with your utility
Comfort knowing that we are a local company committed to providing reliable solar energy to our neighbors
Look Forward to a Great Experience
Homeowners like you are going solar every day, and reaping the benefits. Take a look at these solar success stories we’ve helped make happen:
|Susan’s solar story||Vivian and Allen’s solar story|
|Jim’s solar story||Scott’s solar story|
|Keegan and Alli’s solar story||David’s solar story|
|James’s solar story||Wai’s solar story|
|Elise’s solar story||John and Maisha’s solar story|
The Energy Savings Are Real
The energy that your solar panels produce first goes directly for your home use, thus directly lowering your bill. During the day, many of our customers produce more energy than they use so the excess energy is sent into the grid. The utility credits you for that excess energy via a Net Metering model which you can think of conceptually as ‘rolling back’ your meter.
In this model, our customers often may pay $0 for their energy use in any given month as the excess energy produced during the day pays for the energy consumed at night.
How Solar Electric (Photovoltaic) Systems Work
- The process of converting the sun’s rays into usable electricity is relatively simple. The sun’s rays are collected by the Photovoltaic (solar) panels. The panels create DC power, which is sent to the inverter.
- The inverter converts the DC power to AC power, which is the type of power your home can utilize. The AC power is fed to the main meter panel.
- Your home consumes the AC power generated by your solar system. Any excess power is sent back to the utility producing a monetary credit. Solar systems save and earn you money!
If you’re ready to learn more about solar, contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Solar for Your Home or Business:
How exactly does going solar and a solar system itself work?
How many solar panels do I need for my home?
Roof-size/available space: When we look at the size of your roof and the space available, we gather data that tell us the maximum number of solar panels your home or site can hold and we even consider shading. We use a software “Suneye” which takes a 360 picture of your roof and we use this photo to determine if your home is a good candidate for solar.
Energy Usage: When we determine energy usage we look at your past electrical bills from over the course of a year to make sure your system isn’t too big or too small.
Your Budget: We take your budget seriously and most importantly, we want you to be satisfied with our services. We take your feedback on how much you want to spend so that we can size your system appropriately.
What is solar net-metering?
Does Duke Energy offer net-metering?
Curious about the cost of a home solar system?
Start Your Solar Journey Now!
Speak to Us Today!
Home Solar System
The amount of electricity that a solar energy system will produce will depend on a number of factors, including the location of the home, system design, and much more. Ideally, a home with an unobstructed south-facing view will produce more than enough energy.
Installing battery backup along with your solar energy system for home or business is a smart move and can increase the value of your clean energy investment as well as peace of mind when a grid outage occur.
Electric cars – with no gas engine at all – now work for most budgets and lifestyles. With more and more models to choose from, drivers are choosing electric vehicles (or EVs) than ever before!
Ready to Own Your Own Energy?
Speak to Us Today!