Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Interested in becoming an Inside Sales Representative at Renu? Compensation is base salary plus commission and bonuses. Renu’s benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and paternity leave. Extended training will be provided.
We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives to join our Renu family. We need people who are fun, driven, detailed orientated, entrepreneurial and comfortable with change in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and growth objectives in our key markets: Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville, Greensboro, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg.
Responsibilities as an Inside Sales Representative:
- Reach out to warm leads, local homeowners who may benefit from our services
- Respond to leads, and contact prospective clients to evaluate their solar needs
- Analyze electrical bills and usage and propose systems that meet the objectives of the potential client
- Qualify leads to ensure level of interest, ability to make decision, and financial viability
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for Area Sales Managers (ASM’s)
- Enter lead information and disposition into CRM database; update lead status in CRM until final sales disposition is achieved
- Own the lead generation process from beginning-to-end including reporting, rejecting leads as appropriate
- Assist ASM’s with proposal development and sending proposals to customers if/when/as directed
- Suggest new and better ways to increase appointment rates
Requirements for an Inside Sales Representative:
- Enjoy speaking to others and informing them of helpful and innovative programs
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Proficient in an office setting and speaking over the phone
- Highly focused and goal-oriented
- Prior experience in customer service
- Have a passion of solar energy
- High School Diploma; 2 year degree or higher (preferred)
If interested, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Solar System
The amount of electricity that a solar energy system will produce will depend on a number of factors, including the location of the home, system design, and much more. Ideally, a home with an unobstructed south-facing view will produce more than enough energy.
Installing battery backup along with your solar energy system for home or business is a smart move and can increase the value of your clean energy investment as well as peace of mind when a grid outage occur.
Electric cars – with no gas engine at all – now work for most budgets and lifestyles. With more and more models to choose from, drivers are choosing electric vehicles (or EVs) than ever before!