Speak to a Solar Specialist Today!
Renu Energy Solutions is currently looking to hire a Electrical Lead in our Charlotte, NC office. We desire smart, hard working employees who are looking to grow a career in the renewable energy and energy efficiency business.
We offer a fun, high energy and professional work environment where career growth is expected for strong performers. We are growing rapidly in the North Carolina and South Carolina markets and hope that you can be part of our team.
Responsibilities as an Electrical Lead:
- Review of site surveys and permit plan sets in preparation for installation
- Perform and supervise the safe installation solar electric system components to Code
- Coordinate with roof teams and operations to provide excellent customer experience and a quality installation
- Follow electrical line diagrams and equipment specifications to install high quality photovoltaic (PV) systems correctly and in an efficient manner
- Adhere to project designs, requirements and best practices to ensure quality and code compliance
- Maintain an organized work truck and maintain tools/equipment
- Maintain truck inventory and advise stock levels and procurement
- Upgrade existing electrical equipment and services on residential and commercial job sites
- Prepare job preparation and completion reports
- An excellent attitude and a drive to problem-solve
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, clean driving record and access to reliable transportation
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work on rooftops, ladders, attics, crawl spaces and confined spaces safely
- Demonstrated ability to pick up and carry heavy objects
- General knowledge of home construction, building materials, workplace safety, fall protection, and OSHA safety standards
- Maintain a clean workspace and job site
- Take pride in performing installations in a workmanlike manner – for yourself, the client, and the company
- Desire to learn and grow in a rapidly developing industry
- Basic computer skills
- Experience working with EMT, DC wiring, AC wiring and sensitive electronic equipment (preferred)
- NABCEP entry-level (preferred)
- High School Diploma; degree program or advanced certification education (preferred)
If interested in being an Electrical Lead at Renu, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Get Started on Your Solar Journey...Speak to Us Today!
Home Solar System
The amount of electricity that a solar energy system will produce will depend on a number of factors, including the location of the home, system design, and much more. Ideally, a home with an unobstructed south-facing view will produce more than enough energy.
Installing battery backup along with your solar energy system for home or business is a smart move and can increase the value of your clean energy investment as well as peace of mind when a grid outage occur.
Electric cars – with no gas engine at all – now work for most budgets and lifestyles. With more and more models to choose from, drivers are choosing electric vehicles (or EVs) than ever before!