Customer Advocate Position at Renu Energy Solutions
We’re looking to hire a Customer Advocate to join our team! Are you passionate about making people happy? Do you care about the Carolinas – it’s people, economy, and environment? Do you enjoy having great conversations with people about things that matter most to them? If so then this Customer Advocate position may be just what you’re looking for in the next step of your career.
The ideal candidate will be customer service orientated, outgoing and creative. We need someone who is fun, driven, detail orientated, entrepreneurial and comfortable with change in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer satisfaction and retention objectives in our key markets: Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville, Greensboro, Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg.
Compensation is hourly plus quarterly bonuses. Renu’s benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and maternity leave. Extended training, company cell phone, and laptop will be provided.
Responsibilities as a Customer Advocate:
- Post appointment follow up calls to prospects for a five-question satisfaction survey
- Post sale support by compiling and reviewing the different elements of a sales contract folder
- Post sale greeting call to welcome the customer to the Renu family and cover next steps
- Post installation survey call to check in with the customer and build excitement
- Post energization survey call to check in with the customer, build excitement and ask for reviews
- Communicate with customers through personalized texts and emails
- Updating necessary departments with customer inquiries
- Upload calls via email to the sales team and CRM software
- Assess less than 5-star reviews with customers to find a resolution
- Design and purchase monthly/quarterly/yearly sales awards
- Supporting Marketing initiatives
- Process payment collections
- Prior experience in customer service and/or sales
- Comfortable in an office setting and enjoy speaking over the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and CRM software
- Highly focused and goal-oriented with attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- High School diploma; 2-year college degree or higher preferred
- Solar experience is a plus
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions About Solar:
How exactly does going solar and a solar system itself work?
How many solar panels do I need for my home?
Roof-size/available space: When we look at the size of your roof and the space available, we gather data that tell us the maximum number of solar panels your home or site can hold and we even consider shading. We use a software “Suneye” which takes a 360 picture of your roof and we use this photo to determine if your home is a good candidate for solar.
Energy Usage: When we determine energy usage we look at your past electrical bills from over the course of a year to make sure your system isn’t too big or too small.
Your Budget: We take your budget seriously and most importantly, we want you to be satisfied with our services. We take your feedback on how much you want to spend so that we can size your system appropriately.
What is solar net-metering?
Does Duke Energy offer net-metering?
Curious about the cost of a home solar system?
Start Your Solar Journey Now!
Speak to Us Today!
Home Solar System
The amount of electricity that a solar energy system will produce will depend on a number of factors, including the location of the home, system design, and much more. Ideally, a home with an unobstructed south-facing view will produce more than enough energy.
Installing battery backup along with your solar energy system for home or business is a smart move and can increase the value of your clean energy investment as well as peace of mind when a grid outage occur.
Electric cars – with no gas engine at all – now work for most budgets and lifestyles. With more and more models to choose from, drivers are choosing electric vehicles (or EVs) than ever before!
Ready to Own Your Own Energy?
Speak to Us Today!