Pun intended: Solar energy is at a High Point in North Carolina.
Renewable energy has caught on in a big way thanks to incentive programs. Today, residents and businesses in the Triad and beyond are enjoying a great climate for solar savings. With the power of a residential solar system, you can enjoy energy autonomy.
Renu Energy Solutions is your solar partner in High Point and Triad!
Renu Energy Solutions serves High Point and maintains a Triad office in nearby Jamestown to provide access throughout the area to high-level, smart, reliable solar consultations and installations.
Renu Energy Solutions serves High Point and the surrounding areas, such as Greensboro, Pleasant Garden, Jamestown and more with over 10 years of experience in the renewable energy industry.
Smart. Reliable. Solar. That’s what we focus on, and it’s our recipe for a proven, powerful renewable energy source that enriches the Carolinas and strengthens the utility grid while reducing environmental impact. Renu is your pressure-free home solar guide. We provide turn-key solutions for powering your home with the power of the sun.
Our power production guarantee provides you with confidence in your investment. No money down finance options are also available. Request a free solar consultation and start saving today!
Choose And Control Your Home Energy
Choosing the right Solar company can be difficult and we understand how important it is for you to choose the perfect fit for your solar needs. That’s because home solar is a big deal and you want professionals who’ll help you every step of the way.
There are several solar companies in North Carolina you can choose from, the hard part is finding one with years of experience. Renu Energy Solutions has been a proud solar installer since 2010 and has completed over 2,000 solar installations both in residential and commercial. We are here to help you reduce your electric bill and save you money. Renu Energy Solutions is also a BBB accredited company with NABCEP certified installers. Being NABCEP certified means that we hold the highest standards for professionalism in the renewable energy industry. We make it our priority to ensure that you are making the right decision on the path to energy independence!
Opportunities for saving on utility bills with solar have never been better and Renu Energy Solutions is actively partnering with residents and businesses in the Carolinas to encourage electric customers to take control of their energy!
Renu Energy Solutions is your local expert for residential solar electric power. You can be assured of getting the highest quality and most efficient energy-producing panels in the industry. With up to 25 years of warranty, rest assured that you will enjoy a smart, reliable solar experience which includes:
- A no pressure and collaborative energy consultation
- Expert solar consultation including a Photo-voltaic layout customized for your home’s specific location and conditions.
- Quality installation completed by our employees, experts in solar installations for over 10 years
- Full manufacturer’s warranty (up to 25 years) on critical solar components – solar panels, inverters, and racking
- Completion of all paperwork from permitting to the integration of your utility
- We are committed to making your transition to ‘going solar’ a smooth and enjoyable process from our first communication to the energization of your new solar system….and beyond!
Get started today with an introductory call to our energy consultants today and find out why it’s never been a better time to consider a solar panel installation for your home today.
How many opportunities for Solar does High Point have…
Based on Google Project Sunroof, 81% of roofs in the North Carolina area are great candidates for a solar installation. With a capacity of producing up to 1,082 kWh/kW per year.
Project Sunroof’s model makes the following assumptions
- Each panel is assumed to be 250W with an efficiency of 15.3%, a DC to AC derate factor of 85%, and industry-standard assumptions about other factors.
- Panels are assumed to be mounted flush with the roof, including on flat surfaces.
- Arrays are between 2kW and 1000 kW.
- Only arrays on buildings are considered, not other spaces such as parking lots or fields.
- In cases where a building is not in a county, the maximum sun is determined by the max sun received in the city.