Enphase Energy Storage
Speak to an Energy Storage Specialist
How Does Enphase Energy Storage Work?
A solar-powered home’s energy consumption can vary wildly in a single day. Often, some of the energy generated by your solar panels can go unused. Enphase energy storage can store all of the energy generated by your solar system during the day for use at other times, such as during grid outages, storms, when grid electricity is more expensive, or even on a cloudier day.
Who is Enphase?
Enphase is a global energy company with industry-leading experience manufacturing fully integrated products and solutions for solar-powered homes and businesses. They deliver innovative energy management that has played a role in advancing the global potential of renewable energy. With over 10 million of their products deployed to more than 100 countries, they are one of the top trusted names in the energy business.
The Benefits of Solar + Energy Storage
- Reduce Your Utility Bill: By virtue of storing any excess energy produced by your solar panels into a solar battery, you are lowering the amount of electricity that you buy from the grid in a month. You can also save on bills by saving your stored electricity to use during periods where your utility rates are higher than average.
We know that sounds like a lot of work… But a smart storage system like Enphase’s Encharge energy storage unit measures all of these factors and takes care of it for you, while you simply enjoy your cheaper and cleaner energy.
- Backup Power: There will always be situations that are out of a homeowner’s control – such as power outages due to electrical line repair, storms, or other unavoidable circumstances. Owning a backup battery through solar energy storage will provide you with power for all of your critical devices in moments like these.
- Get the MOST out of Your Solar Panels: Do not waste any of the extra energy that your system produces. Watch your energy bills plummet even more by adding energy storage and taking advantage of every drop of sunshine!
Features of an Enphase Battery
- Grid-forming capabilities
- Remote software and firmware upgrates
- Monitoring and control via app
- Utility time of use (TOU) optimization
- Quick and easy installation
- Connects with standard AC wiring