Customer Relationship Manager
Are you passionate about making people happy? Do you care about the Carolinas – it’s people, economy, and environment? Do you enjoy having great conversations with people about things that matter most to them? If so then this position may be just what you’re looking for in the next step of your career.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Relationship Manager to join our Renu family. The ideal candidate will be customer service orientated, outgoing and creative. We need someone who is fun, driven, detail orientated, entrepreneurial and comfortable with change in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer satisfaction and retention objectives in our key markets: Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville, Greensboro, Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg.
Compensation is hourly plus quarterly bonuses. Renu’s benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and maternity leave. Extended training, company cell phone, and laptop will be provided.
- Post appointment follow up calls to prospects for a five-question satisfaction survey
- Post sale support by compiling and reviewing the different elements of a sales contract folder
- Post sale greeting call to welcome the customer to the Renu family and cover next steps
- Post installation survey call to check in with the customer and build excitement
- Post energization survey call to check in with the customer, build excitement and ask for reviews
- Communicate with customers through personalized texts and emails
- Updating necessary departments with customer inquiries
- Upload calls via email to the sales team and CRM software
- Assess less than 5-star reviews with customers to find a resolution
- Design and purchase monthly/quarterly/yearly sales awards
- Supporting Marketing initiatives
- Process payment collections
- Prior experience in customer service and/or sales
- Comfortable in an office setting and enjoy speaking over the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and CRM software
- Highly focused and goal-oriented with attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- High School diploma; 2-year college degree or higher preferred
- Solar experience is a plus